- Coastal Shower Doors Releases Gridscape Shower Door Series
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- APA approves three Canadian plywood mills
- New member for engineered wood group
- CG&P turns its back on bid proposals
- Superior Walls moves into Canada
- As wallboard prices rise, Eagle soars
Kamloops, British Columbia-based Thompson River Veneer Products Ltd., a dry veneer supplier and plywood producer, has joined the APA - The Engineered Wood Association.
The APA Board of Trustees approved the Canadian plywood manufacturer for membership, making it the fourth supplier of its kind to join the organization this year.
"We are pleased to include Thompson River Veneer Products in our growing family of Canadian plywood manufacturers," said Ed Elias, APA president. "We're working with them now as they transition over to APA's quality auditing program, and we look forward to extending the full suite of APA's services."
Thompson River's membership will be effective Aug. 1, 2014.