- Griffith to enter Hall of Fame in May
- J.D. Power report: Warranty matters when it comes to appliances
- Service outweighs price in appliance survey
- Simonton scores again in consumer survey
- Lowe’s to repair tornado-damaged DC
- Survey: Lowe’s scores highest in customer satisfaction for major appliances
- Ace tops retailer customer satisfaction survey
J.D. Power and Associates' 2013 Kitchen Cabinet Satisfaction Study recognized Thomasville Cabinetry as number one on the customer satisfaction scale. The manufacturer ranked nearly 30 points higher than its competitors at 800 on a 1,000-point scale.
"As a company, our goal is to provide fashionable products at competitive prices that meet or exceed the expectations of today's homeowners, and being recognized by J.D. Power and Associates is a great honor," said Brian Eckman, MasterBrand Cabinets executive VP product/brand.
For the past six years, the survey has been measuring customer satisfaction by evaluating order/delivery efficiency, price, design, performance and warranty. The 2013 study was based on responses from over 1,800 customers who had purchased cabinetry within the past 12 months.
Thomasville Cabinetry is manufactured by MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. and is available exclusively at Home Depot stores in the U.S. and Canada.