- Sold: Handy Hardware to Littlejohn
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Two veteran House-Hasson Hardware department heads retire
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- UGL files for Chapter 11
According to an article in The Tennessean newspaper, a Mount Juliet, Tenn., store has new investors and new traffic patterns.
The Ace Hardware store in Mount Juliet closed last month after it filed for bankruptcy, according to the article. Nashville investor Steve Curnutte partnered with Tennessee Ace dealer Steve Avery to reopen the store.
One of the reasons for the previous store's struggles was disruptive major construction on the I-40 that disrupted traffic, according to the report. The construction project is expected to be completed in a matter of weeks.