- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Powered by Makita, for drywall contractors
- Henry touts all-purpose sealant
- Champion introduces TimberStack siding
- Husqvarna introduces new line of snowthrowers
- Black + Decker rolls out Lithium Ion vacuums
Tarkett is introducing its I.D. Freedom Luxury Planks and Tiles, a highly customizable flooring collection for new and retrofit commercial spaces.
The luxury vinyl flooring market is crowded, and with so many choices available, selecting one product or brand can be challenging," said Jeremy Salomon, product manager for Tarkett. "But with I.D. Freedom, we have given designers the freedom to express their creativity. Our coordination capabilities are truly unmatched across all resilient flooring and accessories in the Tarkett commercial portfolio. It's one of the reasons Tarkett is so successful, and we continue to build on that success by offering designers more choice through flooring systems like I.D. Freedom."
The flooring line includes more than 90 SKUs, featuring natural materials and unexpected designs, such as steel bamboo stalks and tiger-striped wood grain. The planks and tiles come in various sizes to create more flexibility in the design process.
The I.D. Freedom flooring products are made with a hard-wearing reinforced polyurethane surface treatment, 20 mil wear layer and 1/8-in. gauge. They are also made with 53% pre-consumer recycled content, are FloorScore certified and are largely phthalate-free.