- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Feeney opens East Coast DC
- Hovnavian enters the Charleston market
- Starborn rolls out Deckfast Fascia Fastening System
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Arrow Fastener introduces line of pneumatic tools
- Watch: Kuiken Brothers Product Expo Highlight Video
Edison, N.J.-based Super Stud Building Products said it is collaborating with Drywall Specialties on the Patrick Taylor Science and Technology Regional Academy expansion in Jefferson, La.
Nearly $300,000 worth of steel framing products, including The EDGE Steel Framing System, is being used to create the expansion.
“Contributing to the Patrick Taylor School project is a great opportunity, and we are glad to take part,” said Ray Frobosilo, president of Super Stud Building Products. “We are confident in our steel framing system, The EDGE, which is the safest drywall stud on the market. Therefore our customers are not only happy with the actual studs, but also the increased safety that goes with installing The EDGE.”
When the Patrick Taylor School announced plans to expand their campus in Jefferson, La., Drywall Specialties was designated to install all of the interior and exterior metal stud framing, sheet rock, insulation and acoustical ceilings. To complete the project, Drywall Specialties reached out to Super Stud for assistance, and the two companies connected to coordinate shop drawings.