- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
Palo Alto, Calif.-based home builder SummerHill Homes has announced the appointment of Robert Freed to the posts of president and CEO.
"Mr. Freed comes on board at an exciting time for our company and possesses the talent necessary to help us grow SummerHill," said George Marcus, chairman of Marcus & Millichap, the parent company of SummerHill.
Freed was president and regional general manager for KB Home, Northern California, and senior vp-national investment strategy for Los Angeles-based KB Home. In this role, he ran the company's Northern California divisions and managed land acquisition activities nationally.