- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Ace Hardware recognizes "cool" stores
Two True Value stores in upstate New York were recently named “Best Hardware Store” by Capital Living Region magazine. The stores are located in Troy and East Greenbush and are owned by Joe, Nick and Tony Gross.
Ace Hardware will open six new stores in metropolitan Phoenix, which the co-op says is one of its top 10 growth markets in the United States. Stores in Surprise and Scottsdale, Ariz., are set to open soon, while two other stores are set to be finished in late 2007/early 2008. Each store is said to have startup costs of around $1 million.