- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Wolf Steel recalls Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces
- RSI recalls bathroom cabinets sold at Home Depot
Children’s storage bins that were sold at Lowe’s have been recalled, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), due to potentially high levels of lead.
About 84,000 units manufactured by Magus Industry of Taiwan and imported by LG Sourcing of North Wilkesboro, N.C., have been recalled, according to the CPSC.
Surface paint on the storage bins could contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard. No incidents or injuries have been reported.
The products with scalloped edges were sold in pastel green or pink through Lowe’s stores nationwide from March 2007 through February 2008. The units cost about $6.