- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
Germany-based Stihl Group has opened a new facility in Chakan, Pune, India, according to the Business Standard.
According to the article, the new facility will include a warehouse, administrative block, a training center, engine testing and a service facility.
The company has been operating in India since 2005 under a wholly owned subsidiary Andreas Stihl, which is headquartered in Wagholi. According to the article, the company is set to appoint 500 dealers across the country in the next three years.