- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Ascent Solar appoints Bill Gregorak to CFO
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
Sports Authority has hired Jeremy Aguilar as CFO. Aguilar, who most recently served as CFO of h.h. gregg, replaces former Sports Authority CFO Tom Hendrickson, who retired from the company.
“Jeremy’s expertise in finance and accounting will play a critical role in further strengthening Sports Authority,” said CEO Michael E. Foss. “He will be a valuable asset to the team; we are thrilled to have him on board.”
Andrew S. Giesler was named interim CFO at h.h. gregg last month, when Aguilar announced his plans to leave the company.