- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Nuts and Bolts opens in Bonner Springs, Kan.
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Home Depot to bring call center to Kennesaw, Ga.
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Westlake Ace Hardware offers Zombie Preparedness
Southern Sales & Marketing Group of Atlanta announced it has partnered with Hayes Lawn and Garden and has acquired specific assets of the Valley Center, Kan.-based company. The transaction was completed Dec. 15.
Both companies were founded in the 1970s and are suppliers in the lawn and garden area. Southern is a manufacturer and supplier of planters, shade products and fountains, while Hayes focuses on categories like wire trellises, shepherd’s hooks, bird products, wind chimes, decor and statuary.
“This is a tremendous opportunity to combine two world class operations together more effectively service our common customer base,” said Steve Hayes, president and CEO of Hayes.
The combined companies will be headquartered in Atlanta and will have operating offices in Atlanta; Park City, Kan.; Orangeburg, S.C.; and Shenzhen, China.