- DA: Nominal lumber descriptions are OK
- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Tempest in a two by four
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Tom Grable promoted at TRI Pointe Homes
According to an article in the Los Angeles Times, Southern California residents scrambled to fight a losing battle with rain and floods.
In areas of San Bernardino, mud invaded blocks of homes, according to the article. Even San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium, home of the Chargers, flooded.
The Sorrento Valley location of J&W Lumber, a six-unit chain of lumberyards throughout San Diego County, was flooded with several feet of water.