- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Passing the gavel in Savannah
- Cox Industries opens new customer portal
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce announced that Cox Industries of Orangeburg, S.C., was named 2011 Small S.C. Manufacturer of the Year.
Cox is a manufacturer and distributor of treated outdoor wood products for the residential, commercial, industrial and utility markets.
Winners and nominees were honored before an audience of fellow manufacturers and business leaders at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon on Sept. 13 in Columbia.
“We are humbled by the recognition, but this award is not about the way we manufacturer products, but about the culture our employees have established as they helped build our business over the last 5 decades. Without our great people, none of this would be possible.” Michael Johnson, CEO Cox Industries.
Cox industries has been a fixture in the SC business community since 1954.