- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Starborn rolls out Deckfast Fascia Fastening System
- PPG acquires Masterwork Paint Company
- PPG acquires Pittsburgh paint distributor
- Briggs & Stratton unveils new SnowShredder serrated auger
- A sneak peek at DeWalt's new product lineup
- WindowTex recalls custom roller shades
There's a fresh face at Snavely Forest Products' Marketing Operations department in Pittsburgh. The company has recently hired Drew Garrison to spearhead a number of print and online marketing initiatives.
A graduate of Purdue University, Garrison has previously served the steel and advertising industries with his marketing strategy, copywriting and marketing collateral design skills. His position at Snavely will mark his entry into the specialty building products industry.
“We are excited to have Drew on our marketing team,” said Clark Spitzer, VP of Marketing. “Anytime we can bring young talent into our company and the industry we are better. Adding Drew to our team brings both youth and talent.”
Garrison will be primarily responsible for Snavely's print ads, promotional flyers, web development, social media campaigns and new product development.