- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
Snavely Forest Products -- Dallas has expanded its product offerings to include TimberTech's full decking and railing collection, which it will distribute statewide in Texas in addition to a complete line of AZEK products.
"We only invest in high-quality products," said general manager Dave Adams. "TimberTech decking and railing is the option we are produ to carry and provide to our customers in Texas."
The company cites a robust housing recovery in Texas and increased demand for new products in the building materials industry.
Snavely has corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Penn., with sales and distribution centers located in Pittsburgh, Maryland, Texas, Colorado and North Carolina.