- In their words: The US LBM story
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- HCN names US LBM Holdings ‘Pro Dealer of the Year’
Kenosha, Wis.-based Snap-on posted third-quarter earnings of $41.1 million, up 45.7 percent from $28.2 million last year.
The tool manufacturer also saw a 14.5 percent increase in sales to $680.7 million from $594.7 million for the same quarter last year.
Jack Michaels, Snap-on chairman and CEO, said innovation and delivery improvements contributed to the higher results, “allowing us to increasingly capture profitable growth opportunities.”
Snap-on is a manufacturer of tools, diagnostic products and associated equipment.