- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
Kenosha, Wis.-based toolmaker Snap-on has named Nathan Jones, a veteran of Deere & Co., to its board of directors.
Jones formerly served for 28 years at Deere & Co., manufacturer of John Deere lawn maintenance products. Jones was a senior officer of the company for 10 years, including eight as senior vp and CFO. He formerly served for two years as president, worldwide commercial and consumer equipment division.
Jones retired from Deere in December 2007.
“We are pleased to have Nathan Jones join our board,” said W. Dudley Lehman, Snap-on director. “Nate’s broad set of financial and operational skills and experience will greatly benefit the board and Snap-on.”
Jones’ appointment increases the Snap-on board to 12 members.