- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- At Blish-Mize, a fifth-generation CEO
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- CORRECTION: Associated Materials CEO resigns
- CatchMark Timber Trust goes ahead with 36,340-acre deal
- Masonite appoints Jody Bilney to its board of directors
An article in the New York Times examines the improvements in remote control home automation.
Among the companies mentioned in the article titled: “Controlling the ‘Smart Home’ With Tablets and Smartphones,” are Nest, Belkin, Philips and Comcast’s Xfinity Home.
The article examines the issue of stand-alone performance versus whole-home connectivity.