- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tenn., Ky. and W.Va.
- A Carolina plant takes pride in its OSB
- Fortune Brands makes two VP appointments
- Hardware stores seize the market opportunity
- Trex adds Mid-Atlantic region distributor
- Fortune Brands acquires WoodCrafters Home Products
- Simonton employees support cancer research
Simonton Windows, a division of housewares and building materials giant Fortune Brands, has named Tom Danisch as its new vp-national sales.
Danisch will work with Simonton’s network of national customers and assist in growing the company’s business in various market segments throughout the country, according to a statement from Simonton.
Danisch most recently served as general manager of Illinois Tool Works’ Miller business unit. He also has held spots at Andersen Windows, Azek Trimboards and flooring manufacturer Armstrong World Industries.
Simonton Windows, based in Parkersburg, W. Va., has six manufacturing facilities in the United States.