- Rocky’s helps pets with food drive
- At Rocky’s, pets get tons of donations
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
- Steve Hill named president of ThermaCELL Repellents
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Menck Windows forms U.S. management team
- UFPI agrees to purchase National Fiber
Stealing merchandise from a home improvement store is not considered a minor crime in Massachusetts, where state police used three K-9 officers and ATVs to chase two suspected shoplifters through the woods on May 15.
According to an article in the Eagle-Tribune, police received a call from a Home Depot store in Salem, Mass., about a shoplifting incident where three men fled in a 2006 gray Chrysler. The suspects ditched the car near an apartment complex shortly after the incident. Massachusetts State Police were able to take one man into custody, but the two other suspects fled into nearby woods.
Three state police dogs were brought in, and Andover police assisted with an ATV unit to patrol the area. As of 7 p.m., the two suspects had not been found.