- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
Fans of Alfred Hitchcock’s classic film “The Birds” might envision a different ending if the citizens had been armed with the latest Bird-B-Gone product.
Plus, the Bird Jolt Flat Track is described as a safer alternative to bird control.
Irvine, Calif.-based Bird-B-Gone introduced the Bird Jolt Flat Track, a low profile, electric track bird deterrent system that produces a mild electrical shock when birds land on its surface.
The shock will not harm birds, but will condition them to stay away from the area. The anti-arcing technology makes Bird Jolt Flat Track the safest electric track system as well as the only system on the market using the technology.
“It increases the distance on the surface area of the track, between the conductors, making it less likely to arc,” says Mike Dougherty, bird control engineer at Bird-B-Gone. “And the glue trough design prevents arcing underneath the track and helps the track stay on the surface better.”
Bird Jolt Flat Track is offered in a variety of colors: clear, black, stone, grey, red and terra cotta. Each color is available in 100-foot rolls and can be purchased in a kit that includes all the tools necessary to efficiently and effectively install Bird Jolt Flat Track.