- HCN Stock Watch: SHW flies high
- Comex suing Sherwin-Williams over botched deal
- Cleveland hardware store goes out in a big way
- Golden Hammer Profile: The Wooster Brush Company
- Sherwin-Williams survey sees painting as top job
- GE says LED bulbs shine better than before
- Sherwin-Williams ends bid for Comex
Sherwin-Williams says its packaging is being infringed by Wooster Brush Co. and has sued the competitor to cease and desist.
An article in Crain’s Cleveland Business describes the lawsuit brought by Sherwin-Williams against Wooster Brush.
Sherwin-Williams claims that Wooster Brush Co. copied its packaging. Since around 2000, Sherwin-Williams’ Brush Keeper trade dress has a golden-yellow background, an American flag image and a color-coded stripe, indicating the type of brush in the package.