- Lowe’s and Sherwin-Williams shake the paint aisle
- Sherwin-Williams posts robust sales gain
- Sherwin-Williams paints store No. 4,000
- Sherwin-Williams unveils 2015 Color of the Year
- Golden Hammer Profile: The Wooster Brush Company
- Sherwin-Williams paints conservative picture
- Sherwin-Williams covers Hispanic communities
Sherwin-Williams says its packaging is being infringed by Wooster Brush Co. and has sued the competitor to cease and desist.
An article in Crain’s Cleveland Business describes the lawsuit brought by Sherwin-Williams against Wooster Brush.
Sherwin-Williams claims that Wooster Brush Co. copied its packaging. Since around 2000, Sherwin-Williams’ Brush Keeper trade dress has a golden-yellow background, an American flag image and a color-coded stripe, indicating the type of brush in the package.