- Sherwin-Williams expands NASCAR deal
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- HCN Stock Watch: SHW flies high
- Sherwin-Williams ends bid for Comex
- Boston Cedar rolls out new product mix
- Hebert honored by PRO Group
- Mexico denies Sherwin-Williams over Consorcio Comex, again
Sherwin-Williams has sold an industrial facility in Twinsburg, Ohio, according to the commercial real estate tracking firm CoStar.
The approximately 50,000-square-foot manufacturing facility included five loading docks. The building sold for $1.82 million.
The buyer was Darko, a maker of point-of-purchase displays and custom fixtures for retailers.
In other company news, Sherwin-Williams requested last month more information about a proposed $2.4 billion cleanup of Rhode Island homes contaminated with lead paint in an ongoing public nuisance appeal in that state.
In September, the Rhode Island attorney general ordered the cleanup of about 240,000 homes and apartments containing lead paint. Sherwin-Williams is appealing the Rhode Island decision.