- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
A brand of wall-to-wall carpet sold exclusively at Lowe's is being recalled due to its failure to meet flammability standards.
The carpet, manufactured by Shaw Industries, goes by the Aristocrat II brand and has a style number of 7L514. The product in question was only sold in a "Pale Clay" color and was sold at Lowe's stores across the country between June and September 2013, costing about $1 per square foot.
No injuries or incidents were reported.