- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
Sharp Electronics Corp. has announced that Mark Viken has been named VP marketing. He will report to John Herrington, president, Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America.
In this position, Viken will oversee U.S. marketing of all Sharp consumer electronics products, including appliances and health and environment-related products, as well as audio and video categories.
Most recently, Viken served as VP consumer electronics/marketing for MarketSource (Allegis), where he developed customer-centric and vertical strategies, including marketing, branding, services and communications. He also has 20 years of experience as a senior executive with Sony Electronics, where he provided strategic leadership in product and corporate marketing, as well as new business development and integrated product planning.