- From the Homeland
- US LBM expands Florida presence
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Hardware Resources taps Lauterbach as VP
- Beazer appoints Tim Little as Phoenix division president
- NRF applauds White House's actions on patent trolls
- Steve Hill named president of ThermaCELL Repellents
Scott Sedam, president of TrueNorth Development, will deliver a presentation on the supplier/trade shortage during the 2014 PCBC event in San Francisco, June 25 to 26.
According to the write-up about the presentation in the PCBC agenda: “The combination of housing growth, stalled national immigration reform and more aggressive state immigration laws has resulted in trade shortages nearly everywhere in America.”
Sedam’s June 25 presentation, “New Rules, New Thinking,” is open to all PCBC attendees.
The presentation will include the 10 factors every builder must count to determine which suppliers and trades are the most cost-effective.