- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Wolf Steel recalls Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces
- Fluorescent shop lights recalled from Home Depot
- Nest recalls 440,000 smoke alarms
- MAT Industries recalls air compressors
Seasonal Specialties is recalling approximately 1,800 units of pre-lit Christmas trees that were sold exclusively at Menards between September and November 2013.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission cited fire, burn and shock hazards due to a tendency for the tree's electrical components to overheat and melt.
Menards has received two reports of overheating, melting or smoking, though no injuries have been reported.
The product in question -- Twinkling Pine, sold under the Enchanted Forrest brand -- measures approximately 7.5 feet tall.