- Sears Q3 loss widens
- Sears adds perks to sixth annual Heroes at Home Wish Registry
- Despite losses, Lampert defends Sears' direction
- Kmart offers lease-to-own financing for the holidays
- Sears and Kmart to open their doors on Thanksgiving
- Sears to host Invite A Veteran To Work Day
- Kmart exec heads to Lululemon
Sears and Kmart recalled Kenmore brand oscillating fan heaters due to fire and burn hazards, according to a release Wednesday from the Consumber Product Safety Commission.
The stores received seven reports of the fan heaters smoking or catching fire. There has been one report of smoke inhalation and another of a blister to a consumer's finger.
The products were sold at Sears and Kmart from September 2013 through November 2013 for about $40. The manufacturer of the products is Collins Co., of China.