- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Once more with feeling: Ace promotes Craftsman
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Circular of the Week: Orchard Supply Hardware
Sears Holdings has named Louis Ramery senior vp-customer relationship marketing for Sears and Kmart stores, effective Nov. 5.
Ramery’s responsibilities will include developing and executing “relationship marketing strategies and programs,” the company said, which includes programs to heighten brand awareness in Sears and Kmart stores.
Ramery previously worked for marketing and media company Digitas, where he held leadership positions in the company’s global marketing business among other key positions.
Prior to his time with Digitas, Ramery served as executive vp-marketing and planning for Brierley and Partners, a loyalty marketing agency.