- Winners and losers from earnings season
- Despite losses, Lampert defends Sears' direction
- Sears Hometown opens a trio of stores
- Sears expands Free Store Pickup
- Former Sears exec heads to Knipex Tools
- Amid losses, Sears points to ‘transformation’
- Kristin Coleman named general counsel at Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings has named Louis Ramery senior vp-customer relationship marketing for Sears and Kmart stores, effective Nov. 5.
Ramery’s responsibilities will include developing and executing “relationship marketing strategies and programs,” the company said, which includes programs to heighten brand awareness in Sears and Kmart stores.
Ramery previously worked for marketing and media company Digitas, where he held leadership positions in the company’s global marketing business among other key positions.
Prior to his time with Digitas, Ramery served as executive vp-marketing and planning for Brierley and Partners, a loyalty marketing agency.