- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Home Depot talks 'multidimensional' customer service
- Christopher Harrison named EVP, CHRO at Beacon
- Home Depot names Marc Powers EVP U.S. stores
- Joseph Liotine named EVP at Whirlpool
- Owens Corning board adds two members
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
Sears Canada has added EVP and operating chief Klaudio Leshnjani to the board of directors, following the sudden passing of H Ronald Weissman.
<!--[if gte mso 9]>
Weissman has served as a member of board since November 2013 and was a member of the audit committee.
Leshnjani held several executive positions with the company, including EVP, chief administrative officer and general counsel, EVP, financial and home services, human resources, general counsel and corporate communications and SVP and general counsel.
"On behalf of the board of directors, I offer Ron's family our deepest sympathy and want to let them know how appreciative we are for his contribution to Sears Canada," said William C. Crowley, chairman of the board. "He achieved many significant accomplishments during his life, and will be greatly missed by his colleagues on the board."
Sears Canada is a multichannel retailer with a network that includes 176 corporate stores, 229 Hometown stores, more than 1,400 catalog and online merchandise pickup locations, 96 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide repair and service network.