- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Chicago-based Sea Gull Lighting, maker of decorative and functional lighting, will unveil more than 250 new decorative products during the International Builders’ Show Jan. 22-24.
“We’ve invested a great deal in the company and the brand during the last year,” said new Sea Gull Lighting president Matt Vollmer. “Part of the investment has been a comprehensive and effective overhaul in our product development process.”
Vollmer said the company has a larger pool of engineers and a new VP engineering.
Sea Gull also expanded the number of its Energy Star-qualified products to 582, he said.