- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
- Weyerhaeuser steps up stair innovation
- Home development project set for Washington state
- CNRG goes West with Parkrose Hardware
- Golden Hammer Profile: Leviton
- Pope Resources makes $4.6 million conservation land sale
- WOLF inks new deal with Capital Lumber
Gig Harbor, Wash.-based Screw Products has added a new fastener to its extensive product line: white head, trim head screws, an exterior/interior multi-purpose screw appropriate for a wide range of projects.
These fasteners may be used with ACQ and CCA pressure-treated lumber thanks to a proprietary coating designed to protect against corrosion, and that has withstood 1,200 hours of salt spray testing, the company said.
In addition, they are designed for materials with a white finish, including decking, fascia, fencing, siding, trim and more. Available in multiple sizes -- 9 in. by 1 5/8 in., 9 in. by 2 in., 9 in. by 1/2 in., and 9 in. by 3 in. -- these screws can also be ordered in various quantities, including jars, and pails, and each package includes a free T-20 drill bit.