- Product diversity on display in Las Vegas
- Chad Warpinski steps in as marketing manager at Amerhart
- Klein Tools unearths oldest pair of its own pliers, worth $5,000
- Readers respond: The HCN College Bowl Season Preview
- Power tool trends: Faster, lighter, better performance
- Jeld-Wen launches new door design
- CertainTeed boosts eco integration
Scotch Brand is brightening its wares in time for the school year with a new collection of patterned tape. Scotch Expressions Tapes will be availabe in more than 100 patterns and colors in four varieties: magic, washi, masking and shipping.
"We are excited about the new Scotch Expressions Tapes that allow anyone to add their own personal touch to everyday items," said Jennifer Higgins, Scotch Expressions Tapes marketing manager. "The best part about these tapes is the endless possibilities and combinations of colors, patterns, textures and widths that let you create something unique, every time."
Scotch Expressions Magic Tapes mirror the transparent giftwrapping function of the original Magic Tape, but in 12 solid colors and 16 patterns that can be written on with markers. Scotch Expressions Washi Tapes, available in 17 solids and 36 patterns, are repositionable and designed for use in paper craft projects. Scotch Expressions Masking Tapes are both hardy and decorative in eight colors and four patterns, and Scotch Expressions Packaging Tapes aim to personalize packages and storage containers with one solid color and 10 patterns.