- Sears Q3 loss widens
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: N.D., S.D. and Minn.
- Sears recalls oscillating fan heaters
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Despite losses, Lampert defends Sears' direction
- Sears adds perks to sixth annual Heroes at Home Wish Registry
Farm and ranch retailer Runnings will open an 86,000-sq.-ft. store in a former Kmart site in Monticello, Minn., according to an article in the Monticello Times.
Runnings is a 31-store farm-and-ranch focused retailer based in Marshall, Minn. It operates in Minnesota, North and South Dakota and Montana with a merchandise mix including livestock equipment, hunting and fishing equipment, automotives, plumbing, pet supplies and paint, among other categories.
The proposed store project at 300 W. Seventh St. received the green light from the Monticello City Council in early August.
The article reports that building and site improvements are anticipated in September.