- A paint fit for Fenway Park
- Ohio lawmakers recognize Klinker's
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- The home channel's seeing green
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
Rue La La and Benjamin Moore are embarking on a collaborative effort this fall via an online shopping Boutique that will curate paint palettes customized to one's home decor purchases.
Starting in August and continuing through October, a new headlining Boutique will showcase home decor products and corresponding paint selections in Rue La La's Living section. Themes include entryway for August, bedroom for September and dining room for October.
"Color is the ultimate style inspiration, and Benjamin Moore is the gold standard for paint and color for the home," said Michael Mosca, executive VP Rue La La Living. "This exciting collaboration brings our members an immersive online shopping experience that offers beautiful products for every room in their homes and inspires them to create the perfect canvas for those products."
Beyond showcasing looks inspired by Benjamin Moore products, the company will also provide collateral material, product information and customer incentives.