- Newell Rubbermaid seals deal with Ignite Holdings
- General Mills exec named to Newell Rubbermaid board
- Newell Rubbermaid to acquire water bottle company
- Mixed results for Newell Rubbermaid
- Newell Rubbermaid sets sights on e-commerce hub
- Newell Rubbermaid CFO resigns
- Newell Rubbermaid reaffirms full-year guidance
Newell Rubbermaid, a marketer of consumer and commercial products, has announced the introduction of Rubbermaid Bathroom Scrubbers and the Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger.
Rubbermaid Bathroom Scrubbers provide four tools including the Spray Scrubber, Extendable Scrubber, Flexible Scrub Brush and 2-in-1 Scrubber.
A variety of switchable pads are available including Scour, Sponge, Bristle and Disposable Pads.
"Our research tells us again and again that when consumers use Rubbermaid solutions in their homes, they feel free to live their lives and focus on what really matters," said Steve Pawl, VP of Marketing for Rubbermaid. "This insight naturally extends to the bathroom, where consumers are constantly seeking simpler and more effective solutions.”