- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Feeney opens East Coast DC
- Open season on indoor rodents
Atlanta-based Royal Group announced the appointment of Timothy Johnson as business manager of Bluegrass, Royal’s mounts, shutters and vents business. Johnson will be responsible for injecting new focus into the brand of finish mounts, shutters and vents for the residential housing market.
"We are delighted to welcome Timothy Johnson to the Royal Group family,” said Simon Bates, VP and general manager of Royal Building Products. “His skills in brand strategy, product development, sales and business management are assets that will contribute significantly to the growth and success of our organization. We look forward to Tim’s contribution."
Prior to joining Royal Group, Johnson held roles of increasing responsibility with Velux America and GAF Materials Corp.