- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Atlanta-based Royal Group announced the appointment of Timothy Johnson as business manager of Bluegrass, Royal’s mounts, shutters and vents business. Johnson will be responsible for injecting new focus into the brand of finish mounts, shutters and vents for the residential housing market.
"We are delighted to welcome Timothy Johnson to the Royal Group family,” said Simon Bates, VP and general manager of Royal Building Products. “His skills in brand strategy, product development, sales and business management are assets that will contribute significantly to the growth and success of our organization. We look forward to Tim’s contribution."
Prior to joining Royal Group, Johnson held roles of increasing responsibility with Velux America and GAF Materials Corp.