- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Housing starts drop 9.3% in June
- Open season on indoor rodents
Royal Window and Door Profiles opened its first company-owned distribution center in the United States. The Southern Patio Door Distribution Center will supply Royal patio doors.
The division of Woodbridge, Ontario-based Royal Group opened the new Southern Patio Door Distribution Center – which is co-located with a Royal Mouldings manufacturing facility in Bristol, Tenn., and has begun to fill customer orders.
“We are very pleased to announce the opening of this Window and Door Profiles distribution center for the U.S. market," said Mark Fanelli, general manager of Royal Window and Door Profiles. "Our growing customer base in the eastern U.S. necessitates an expanded presence in the region to better support our customers and increased demand for our patio door products.”
The Southern Patio Door Distribution Center will supply Royal patio doors. The distribution center will stock Royal’s Opera and Jazz wide, slim and Impact patio doors, in fully glazed and unglazed versions. Both patio door styles are Energy Star qualified. Royal promotes its patio doors as maintenance-free and easy to install.