- Golden Hammer Profile: STIHL
- WDMA sees opening for windows and doors
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- RILA has a word on union contract negotiations
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Delaware, Maryland and Virginia
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
Marion, Va.-based Royal Building Products has added U.S. Lumber to its Southeast and Mid-Atlantic distribution network, the company announced Monday.
“With the rapid growth of new, low-maintenance product alternatives, we are constantly adding high-quality brands that deliver on that promise to our contractor-oriented, pro-yard customers," said Jeff McClendon, president of U.S. Lumber. "The Royal brand is a perfect addition to that list.”
U.S. Lumber will distribute RBP's Royal trim and mouldings profiles, including S4S Trimboard, Royal Trimboard sheet stock, fascia, window and door surrounds, and decorative moulding.
“We have ambitious goals for the Exteriors division of Royal, and U.S. Lumber is an ideal partner for helping us generate more demand for our products,” said Simon Bates, VP and general manager, Royal Exteriors.
The Royal Exteriors division will provide U.S. Lumber with trim and mouldings manufactured at its Marion facility in southwestern Virginia and in Bristol, Tenn.