- Demand for alternative decking to rise
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Georgia Gulf acquires siding manufacturer
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- Saint-Gobain moves a production unit from China to New York
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
- New Trex Enhance decking product launched
Royal Group, a manufacturer of decking, trim, pipe and other building materials, has announced three new promotions in its building products division.
Adrien Pilon was named general manager of distribution, where he assumes responsibility for Royal’s Boncor and residential divisions. Prior to joining Royal Group, he was VP and general manager with Emco Corp.
Peter Orebaugh was named business director of Royal Outdoor Products. Before joining Royal Group, Orebaugh was with First Florida Cos., a private equity firm where he was a VP. Prior to that, Orebaugh was divisional VP operations-fabricated products and president of outdoor technologies with Jancor, a manufacturer of vinyl fence, deck and railing products.
Doug Kissick was named marketing director for building products and outdoor products, a job he assumed in November 2010. He has served in senior marketing roles at Owens Corning, BPB Gypsum (Saint-Gobain), and USG.
Based in Woodbridge, Ontario, Royal Group is a subsidiary of Georgia Gulf Corp., which makes a variety of remodeling and new construction products, including siding, deck, fence and rail, trim and moldings, pipe and fittings, and window and door profiles.