- The home channel's seeing green
- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- Thomas Hill named president, CEO at Vulcan Materials
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Newell Rubbermaid seals deal with Ignite Holdings
- True Value shows an aggressive side
Agricultural equipment manufacturer AGCO has added two new members to its board of directors.
Roy Armes, who is president, chairman and CEO of Cooper Tire and Rubber Company, as well as Michael Arnold, president and CEO of Ryerson Inc., have joined the board effective immediately.
"Roy and Michael both bring extensive leadership experience with manufacturing companies and will provide an important perspective and contribution to our board," said Martin Richenhagen, chairman, president and CEO of AGCO Corporation. "The addition of their global manufacturing experience to the collective knowledge of our Board better positions AGCO for the opportunities facing our industry."
Armes has been at the helm of Cooper since 2007 (and has been serving as chairman since 2008). Previously, he served in various executive capacities with Whirlpool Corporation. He is also a boardmember with The Manitowic Company.
Arnold has been with Ryerson since 2011, prior to which he held various positions of increasing responsibility with The Timken Company, where he worked for over 30 years. He has also served on the board of Gardner Denver, Inc.