- Fastenal sales up 12.1% in Q2
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
According to an article in the Echo Press, a Glenwood, Minn., hardware store suffered a collapsed roof last week. Heavy snow accumulation was blamed.
The damage to Wagner Hardware in downtown Glenwood was "quite extensive," according to a police department release.
No one was hurt by the roof collapse, according to the news report.