- Rubbermaid introduces Executive Series product line
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints new HR officer
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
- Nate Young named VP global innovation at Newell Rubbermaid
- Newell Rubbermaid's full-year income up 18.3%
- Industry Dashboard for Dec. 9, 2013
James Roberts has resigned as executive group president-office products and cleaning, organization and decor for Newell Rubbermaid, the company reported on Dec. 17. According to Newell Rubbermaid, Roberts’ resignation was a mutual decision between him and the company.
Newell Rubbermaid president and CEO, Mark Ketchum, will handle Roberts’ responsibilities on an interim basis.
Roberts joined Newell Rubbermaid in April 2001.
“We thank Jim for his contributions to Newell Rubbermaid and wish him well in his new endeavors,” Ketchum said.