- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
- Hardware store sales show growth in May
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
R&H Ace Hardware in the Hanover Mall, in Hanover Township, Pa., has closed, according to an article in the Citizens’ Voice. The landlord is in talks with other companies to take its place.
There are two signs on the door: One says the store is closed, while the other sign is a lockout notice.
Becrett LLC, owner of the Hanover Mall, says in the notice that R&H Holdings, owner of the Ace Hardware location, “has violated the terms of the lease by failing to pay rent, late charges and the cost of lease enforcement, including attorney fees.”
Everything in the store has been sold in a liquidation sale and bank auction, Hanover Mall owner Keith Beccia told the newspaper. He there were a number of reasons the store closed -- not only R&H Holdings' nonpayment of rent.