- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
According to a report in the Washington Business Journal, Lowe’s plans to open in the Washington, D.C., area.
The journal reported that the Mooresville, N.C.-based retailer will open a 130,000-sq.-ft. store in a retail development anchored by Costco Wholesale Corp. The project is reportedly being developed by Fort Lincoln New Town Corp.
Lowe’s already has locations in Alexandria, Va., and Largo, Md., just outside the beltway, and another in New Carrollton, Md., just within the beltway.
Lowe’s has about 1,745 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.