- Golden Hammer Profile: STIHL
- WDMA sees opening for windows and doors
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- RILA has a word on union contract negotiations
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Delaware, Maryland and Virginia
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
Troy, Va.-based Red Rocker Candy is promoting its self-described "old-fashioned" style of candy for home improvement stores hoping to capture a niche in sweets.
The company's Rocking Chair Mix, Cashew Toffee with White Chocolate, Solid Chocolate Dogwoods and Peppermint Bark are its big sellers, according to the supplier.
The company was founded on April 1, 2002. According to the company: "Red Rocker Candy products bring back the flavors and sentiment of times gone by."
All products are made in Troy, Va.