- From Target to RadioShack to hhgregg COO
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- h.h. gregg COO Gregg Throgmartin resigns
- Lyle to chair board of retail marketing group
- In Florida, a new store for hhgregg
- LG gives away March-Madness-themed prizes at h.h. gregg
- ProBuild appoints Jeff Pinkerman as CFO
Dorvin Lively, the former chief financial officer and executive VP of Ace Hardware, has been hired at RadioShack as the company’s CFO, chief administrative officer and executive VP, effective immediately.
Lively, 53, left the Oak Brook, Ill, buying group on Aug. 10. He joined Ace in March 2008 as senior VP and CFO and was promoted to executive VP in December 2010.
At RadioShack, Lively will be responsible for the electronics retailer’s finance, treasury, financial planning, investor relations, corporate communications, real estate, supply chain and dealer functions.